hello,inferiors!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Phew. Now the blog is done and over with. Not my skin though. No more miniscule names in the tagboard! Rejoice,everyone!

So anyway, I had just finished my IAP report today. Anil is coming tomorrow to get it. Grahh what a rushed job, I tell you! Which reminds me. Crap. I haven't been updating my iap forum since the last 2 weeks.

-bangs head on keyboard-

Tomorrow (i mean,tonight) is going to be murder. I have to meet up with my minor project group for discussion and then I have to bake cookies. Ah, I've nearly forgotten what it is like to sleep at 4 am. I better start practising now, but I don't want to risk being caught sleeping in the office by Anil =x

Today on the way home a funny thing happened. Me, Chee Hui and Ain were heading home(on the dot,I might mention) and were coming down the MRT escalator when I saw me and Ain's train on the platform. Said a hurried bye to Chee Hui and ran all the way to the train yelling 'Quick,Ain!'When we finally got on the train,the door wasn't close yet,and we saw this man walking towards the doors. He stopped, blinked for a while and probably thought 'hey,I guess it's safe to board even though the chances of it closing on me is 95%.'So he calmly steps in,only to be crushed halfway inside I might add, but somehow he managed to pull himself in and only got his briefcase caught before the MRT doors opened up again.I couldn't help myself.I laughed like a mad woman. =


Vincent Valentine plushie is only 10% done. The head, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home