hello,inferiors!

Friday, May 25, 2007

I had a great time tonight =)


Anyway, it was my last day at Odex. Mixed feelings, you know. So anyway, I baked cookies and Chee Hui bought the presents for CH,Jamie,Annie,Christina and Chay Hon, while Ain came up with our DIY card. To thank them for a truly great time at Odex. And we were surprised when they bought cake for us for our little 'farewell' party XD It was really touching. I'm truly gonna miss working with them and stuff. Miss the TV guys pretending to stalk us during lunch, miss CH messing with my head(funny how he and Long are so alike) and the passing around the snacks, Auntie literally yelling over the phone =x and QC-ing anime..I've really benifited a lot from the experience. I think the sweetest thing they did was to give us a free DVD box set of anime of our choice for being really good interns..and their DIY certificate with their wishes and signatures on it!(Suprisingly we did the same for them XD) Gd luck to the next batch of interns! =)

Oh,and one more thing off my list of wishlist.. TO WATCH ADVENT CHILDREN ON HDTV.

OMGWTFBBQ I WATCHED IT ON HDTV AT ODEX JUST NOW OMG

-hyperventilates as VIncent gets on screen-

Ok,I'm crapping. See you guys Monday =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home