hello,inferiors!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

top moments of FYPJ


1.The night when me, Eli and Harold stayed over to finish some work. It was only the 3 of us so the place was freaking quiet. Then suddenly Harold's stomach grumbled. Loud. And I couldn't stop laughing after that.

2.The night when several of us stayed over,and Perry spent a good 2 hrs trying to find out what mudkips are,and what is 4chan.

3.The time where Harold 'strikes' back with an email. (I'm sure you guys noe to who =))

4.When I refuse to wake up that morning after an overnight, Eli started tickling me and Harold stood over me and 'bellowed manly' o_o

5.The last tuesday of FYPJ where we ordered pizza hut and just chilled out and watched FMP.

6.Eli and Me spending a good SIX HOURS playing stepmania.(and we improved tremendously!)

7.Bathing at night with Eli,and she spend the next couple of minutes telling me that jimmy kang might pop out from behind the stall doors asking for our landyards.

8.Oh. Who could forget? Adrian's constant cursing sessions. LOL

zzzz time to start work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home