hello,inferiors!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

this is fucking stupid.

Suppose to end 3 weeks ago and we're still fucking doing our fucking project when suppse to fucking having our fucking holidays like fucking now.

And I'm suppose to fucking prepare for my fucking driving practical test which I am so going to fucking fail because of this fucking time I'm spending on doing this fucking project.

So after running between driving centre and school,between workshops and running errands and other commitments, I'm fucking exhausted by the fucking end of the day, so forgive me if you don't see me online because I'm catching up on my fucking sleep.

It has also become fucking increasingly frustrating because we're not allowed to use the coms in the FYPJ room anymore since the next group has taken over,so the only solution is the PC lab, which oh by the way can't be used since they're conducting workshops for sec school students till 6pm.

You think I'm whiny, complaining like this? There's a whole lot more factors that I could have mentioned, but please. I'll spare myself the headache. I'm suppose to have my fucking holidays now, I have everything planned out and now its all ruined.

Thanks a lot. Now please go and die. Yes, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home