hello,inferiors!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

current hp wallpaper <3

Day check:Monday.


Oh crap. (says it with Mr Anil's accent)


I wonder how today will fare?


Hmm.


Was thinking about death recently.


Actually i think about it all the time.


And no,I'm not psycho.


I hope God bless me and my family with long and fruitful lives.


Anyway I just finished reading a book and its total crap. What a waste of brain cells.


Saw Ronnie today, but he didn't see me.I wonder how Amalina is.


Saw another schoolmate too, she look like a bitch as always.


Saw Adam that day, he still wearing the same clothes I saw him last.


O_O


I need to sleep now.



Things to do:


Individual FYP report

Poster

DVD cover

DVD Label

Finish lighting

Warranty for handphone and lcd monitor

Art Battle character

Check next driving lesson



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home