hello,inferiors!

Saturday, June 9, 2007

sobs

Its like you lose your way while walking the path to BRIGHT FUTURE.

Somewhere along the way, I lost focus and couldn't pick myself up.

Its like things starting going downhill from after the O levels.

Don't get me wrong.I'm glad I came to this course and I have great friends I wouldn't trade for the world,but sometimes when you stop and look back at the past,you see your best friends being more successful then you are now, its just so not fun.

How I wish I sould go on a journey of self-discovery.

Oh maybe I am on it.

With the FYP room as a hotel.

If this FYP pulls through, then I'm looking foward more to our MINOR.

I hope my decision to join DMD doesn't come and bite me in the butt.

These 3 years has been a real whirlwind.

It doesn't hurt to have someone by my side though.




happy days at odex(lol lawrence.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home