hello,inferiors!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Worst Morning Ever

I woke up 20 mins late and slept through 4 alarms this morning.

After showering quickly I went out of the house without eating breakfast(there was no breakfast anyway) and slip into my potato shoes,effectively forgetting that I should wear socks with those.

Got a blister and was limping by the time I reached the mrt so went to buy plaster so it woon't hinder my walking.

To top it off,it was raining and I didnt bring my umbrella.

So anyway,was walking to school and met zs,who was in his morning daze.And he told me we need to print out our notes,which I totally forgot,so I went to blk L to print since the bkshop is not opened yet.

Now this is where the peak ofit all is. I fucking tried to print,but somhow the jobs don't come out,so I tried printing with another printer, I don't why that doesnt work either,then I check the printers, and turns out L538 has a PAPER JAM.

So.Very simple right?Fix the motherfucking jam.But of course,there are obstacles.I couldnt close the mother cracking printer door after I was done.Whoever designed the printer should be shot for making it.So I ,after cursing and swearing.tried printing again,but to no avail.It was at that point I realised I've been spending he last motherfudging hour printing the stuff,and I so effing late for class.

And wait.Here's a new development:as I am typing this,the printer is now working!Oh joy!

Thank you,Mr Fate. Thank you very much. -.- I'll just do my fucking armature at home,thanks.-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home