hello,inferiors!

Thursday, November 8, 2007



I'm suppose to be doing my mograph assignment but I feel a little blogging is in order first.Yes,no need to thank me guys.

-sips coffee-

and yes,DAMN YOU GODOT! YOUR PRESENCE IN THE GS GAMES HAVE DRIVEN ME TO DRINK MORE COFFEE THAN I USUALLY ALLOW MYSELF!I ONLY HOPE I DON'T SUCCUMB TO DRINKING 18 CUPS OF COFFEE PER TRIAL LIKE YOU DO.

-ponders-

Sigh..cleaned my room today. Only managed to clean up a set of drawers and closet drawers.Shall start on washing all my stuff toys next zz.


'Godammit.Its always STUFF TOYS FIRST.What about the bishie posters?!'


Relax Kyouya. I want to repaint the wall before I stick you guys up on my hall of fame.So all in good time. Okay, time for work. C ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home