hello,inferiors!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sigh. I haven't been online for a long time and I'll tell you why- my nonsense of a computer decided to die on me again on monday. My work for KEBAB is stuck inside and so is MG, but luckily my digimatte is saved on my thumby -_- Have non choice but to work it on a freaking slow com and restart the colour tests.

I swear, when it gets right I'm gonna back up everything then reformat and buy a new motherboard.

Wait. I saw an imation sale at the campus. I should probably buy another thumbdrive. -ponders-

So anyway, its been a fairly okay week without the blessing of my computer to use. Spending most of my time doing sculpturing and drawing. Zzz.

Okay, I do matte painting now. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home