hello,inferiors!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

2 hrs since I woke up and it already has been an eventful morning.

Well take this for example.I arrive at yck mrt,and debated on whether to buy my obligated can of coffee at Cheers. I came to the conclusion that I should probably get it at the school's Cheers,along with some 63% cacao as well.

I arrive at Cheers,only to find that there's NO MORE coffee left,and thus I left for South Canteen to get it,forgetting to buy my cacao 63%.

And then,turns out that there's NO MORE coffee at South Canteen.Choking back a sob,I settled for chocolate bubble tea.Thankfully,the stall didn't run out of pearls.

So there I was,walking back to Block M,and met Kangster on the way.I hope he doesn't realise I'm trying to sneak drinks inside the FYPJ room.

Not like its his business,anyway. -snickers-

Anyway,that wasn't all.I reached the lift at Block M,(the small one) and pressed the 4a lvl button.I waited for the door to close.

And waited.And waited.Anddddddddd waited.

And it finally close.Now if you think that is creepy,the lift went to the 3rd floor,and the doors tried to open.

Read:TRIED.

But it couldn't.I just stared at it,the lift was silent,and it would have been funny if I wasn't the only one in the lift.

Wait,it is funny when you think about it.

I cursed,and just when I was about to press the alarm button and cry for help pitifully,the door closed with a slam and it proceed to the 4th level,where,thankfully,the doors opened and I was able to escape safely.

Like wtf.

Okay time for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home