hello,inferiors!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

well...people have been bugging me for an update...so...


I'M SICK!AUGH!


I most probably got it from Eli,who most probably got it from Harold,who might have gonna it from Adrian,who could have possibly got it from Chee Hui,who should have gotten it from some random person who happen to walk into the FYPJ room last week.

Random person: i DID NOT give her STDs!

Me:Uhh,no. I was talking about the flu.

Random person:Oh.Okay.-disappears onto a hole on the floor-(wish I could do that)


So anyway,here I am,unable to go anywhere after all because of this awful sore throat and runny nose,my body aches and I keep sneezing every 10 secs.

In short: YOU'RE ALL DOOM TO DIE TMRW,PPLE.LEMME SPREAD TEH LOVE.

Okay time for work.


P.S. Happy Belated Bday StanDeMAn!May you and Drea be happy always =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home