hello,inferiors!

Friday, August 3, 2007

o.o



That big white cat is...=)

ok fine,being hounded by bnn to blog.

Let's do it step by step,shall we?

1)fypj is ending soon.I'm very glad because its the most draining project I've ever been on. Almost 2 weeks of overnights in total can be very draining.Duh.Have to do individual report,I have lots to say it it,which I'm sure will be editted later to avoid...consequences.=)

2)Safety @ work. By right should get the result by now but they postponed to 20th August.Like whatever man.

3)Driving. Test is on 24th September. After fypj ends I'm going to take more regular practices because I'm not so confident on my parking. Bleah.At least I passed the 2nd assestment. Wish me luck okay =(

4)Life in general. Tiring.Going to school early in the morning and going home late is very tiring.Throw in a couple of overnights and housework and you get a very drained kartina.I'm so gonna be glad when holidays come.Shall spend time on minor and portfolio and going out.And laughing at the other iap groups 3 and 4 in particular for the nightmare thats about to begin for them. =DD just kidding! But seriously, you guys are headed for hell. =|

Quick quick,let time pass quickly!With overnights its much faster actually =x But whateverla.Nothing left to say except I should go and bath now if that liesl- I mean lizard in the bathroom has gone home oledi. Bye bye~ =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home